Friday, March 23, 2012

Week 3 reflections


This week has shown me even more strategies to gather information and keep my eye on the future of my school. I look forward to the opportunity to use these strategies.

We were supposed to post our plan, but my didn't really change after a visit with my site supervisor. He felt that the plan itself was about as complete as it could be until we can sit down and begin to plan specific steps for implementation and evaluation. Although he did suggest that we add an opportunity for the technology/career class to offer students an alternative pathway or research on their secondary education! He also suggested using this project as the cornerstone for a Belief in Excellence committee that he plans on implementing this summer and into the coming school year. And dividing the work amongst members of the committee so that no one takes on too much of the plan, but we are also there as support and sounding boards for new ideas and what ifs as we look at the data involved in this plan.

I can't wait to see this take shape!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment