Saturday, October 27, 2012

Change in Action Research Project


My action research project has kind of taken a left hand turn. I will continue with college readiness/research in my classroom. However, I will take on the data analysis of the SE Academy that my school is continuing for the second year in a row in an effort to boost the success of all students, but with an emphasis on our subpopulations on the upcoming STAAR test. Following each of our unit tests and retests teachers will identify students in need of additional instructional support in order to master the student expectations that they are currently lacking. I will collect all of this data for the science team and track the success of these students based on their participation in the SE Academy and on the campus benchmark test in January and then again in March. When actual data comes in from the STAAR I will be responsible for compiling the data to evaluate the success of the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment